1. Why do you want to get married?
2. Why do you want to get married now?
3. Why marry my daughter? There are millions of other women you could marry, why my daughter?
4. How do you think my daughter will benefit from marrying you? How will you complement her?
5. How do you think you will benefit from spending the rest of your life with my daughter?
6. How do you plan to be a leader for my daughter? How will you lead?
7. Picture my daughter weighing 50 pounds more than she does now. How will you deal with that?
8. What are the specific things you like about my daughter?
9. What would you like to change about her?
10. What are the things you and and my daughter pretty much agree on?
11. What are the things you and my daughter disagree about?
12.When you and my daughter disagree about something, how will you solve that disagreement?
13. How do you think a wife should be submissive to her husband? What does that mean to you?
14. When it comes to decision making in your marriage, how much input do you think my daughter should have in that process?
15. There’s a passage in the Book of Ephesians that says husbands are to love their wives as Christ loved the church. What does that mean to you?
16. What about kids? How will you raise your children?
17. What kind of relationship do you want to have with your in-laws?